Tuesday, May 17, 2011
NSR registration check list
Please do Comment if you fin information provided is help full or suggest the changes that needs to be made.
Checklist of details required and process for creation of your NSR profile and documents which may be referenced for completing NSR registration
Important - Please ensure to enter only correct details as the same can be subjected to background check by NSR subscriber companies (if authorised by you to view your profile or being your present employer company). Incorrect information will result in negative comments against your profile.
- Access to Internet for about 15 minutes and connectivity with Printer will be required. Please visit :https://nationalskillsregistry.com
- Click on "Register Now" Link, site will open a new window and display the registration process, fees and also terms & conditions. You are encouraged to read and understand the same.
- Following details are required to be entered on NSR site. Also mentioned are the documents that may be referenced for entering the information and relevant helping remarks about the details being entered.
Personal Details Section
Login password is required for accessing your profile and Transaction password is required for updating your profile
On submission of Information at this stage NSR site will accept information, prompt for error rectification if any and will issue an ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER. Please note down the same.
An email stating your Acknowledgment number and further steps for completion of registration process will be sent to you on the email ID mentioned by you in the personal details section.
Career Information (Present & Past employment details)
Visit POS set-up (this may be located in your office, contact your HR team), Please Carry:
- Acknowledgement Form printed from NSR with your Passport size Photograph pasted and duly signed by you
- Proof of identity - either of Employee ID card / Driving License / PAN Card/ Voter ID Card / Passport / College ID card (less than one year old)
- Registration fee of Rs. 331 (if not paid online)
POS will collect your acknowledgement form, verify your details with proof of identity, collect the payment and will also collect your finger-prints. POS will scan your photograph as provided by you, please review the scanned image as the same will appear your eCard and in your NSR profile. POS will issue Transaction Identification Number (TIN).
POS will upload the details to NSR central system. Your ITPIN will be generated by NSR system and an email will be sent to your registered email ID. Now you can start accessing your profile. Please review your profile regularly and keep it updated. You can avail of all other NSR services like authorizing companies to view your profile, view status of such authorization, ordering background check report on your profile etc.